Sunday Morning Service
- Services are each Sunday at 10:00 a.m.
- Communion is served the first Sunday of every month.
- The worship service includes singing (hymns and modern choruses) and Bible teaching
- The sermon is approximately 20-30 minutes long.
- The services also feature a Ministry of Music performed by the church choir, solos, duets, trios, or ensembles.
- The dress on Sunday morning mostly ranges from business casual to suits, but our church embraces modesty over style.
- The dress for other groups is usually business casual to casual, again with the importance on modesty over style.
- Plenty of parking can be found in the front or rear parking lots.
- There are quite a few handicapped spaces available as well.
Ushers / Greeters
- You will be greeted when you walk in the front doors by an usher.
- If this is your first visit, please be sure to ask for a welcome brochure and sign our guest book. We would love to have a record of your visit!
Children (newborn - age 13)
- Nursery is available during Sunday worship service. (Located downstairs for newborn through 3 years old.)
- There is a Children's Time at the beginning of worship service which is a short lesson directed to the children, after which the children are free to leave the service to go downstairs for Sunday School (children's church).
An offering plate is passed during the worship service. We gratefully welcome donations but do not feel obligated if you are a guest. If you wish to donate, we have guest envelopes available in the foyer.
- At the front of the auditorium is available Prayer Support if you wish to have someone pray with you about a specific need.
- At the back of the auditorium is Coffee, Tea, and Fellowship. Please stay for refreshments and let us get to know you!
Special Needs and Safety
- A safety policy governs our steps to make Calvary Baptist a safe environment.
- Police checks are required for all ministry leaders, members of council, and all volunteers / leaders of activities with children, youth, and vulnerable adults.
- If you have special needs, please let us know how we can help you.
Other things to know
- 5 minutes before the service is designated as quiet time in the auditorium so that we may all prepare our hearts for worship and enjoy the pre-service instrumental music that is usually provided.
- There is an open notebook on the back table in the auditorium available for prayer requests or praise reports and is included in the day's Pastoral Prayer.
- We strive to be a fragrance free building for the benefit of those who are sensitive to fragrances.